Dienstag, 9. März 2010

[2x] Top 5 Songs

... to speak in "High Fidelity"-terms.
Those are the songs that are on my MP3-Player right now, meaning: I listen to them all the time, they're with me whereever I go and if you hear me humming a song, it's probably gonna be one of those:


1.) Macy Gray - I try
2.) Panic! at the disco - That green gentleman
3.) Ryan Adams - Two {woah, I simply adore this song. Ryan Adams is one of the best songwriters ever. "And I'm fractured from the fall." Love it.}
4.) Shonen Knife - Top of the world {Best song to listen to in the morning!}
5.) Sportfreunde Stiller - Alles Roger
6.) The Hoosiers - Worried about Ray
7.) Pixie Lott - Boys and Girls {"Turn it on, make it strong, a good beat never hurt no-one."}
8.) The DNC - Swing baby swing
9.) David Bowie - Golden years {The song from 'A knight's tale'}
10.) Eros Ramazotti - Dove c'e musica

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen